Thursday, November 26, 2009

The City that never sleeps



The other day I was on Google Earth exploring New York City and discovered that 5th Avenue and Madisson runs parralel with one another and does not cross like I initially thought. See, I always wanted to go take a picture on the corner of 5th and Maddison, and yeah I discovered that that aint going to happen.

If there is one place on earth I would love to visit before I die, it is NYC. I don’t know, many people will say I have been watching too many movies. But it all interests me. Central Park. Time Square. Ground Zero. The Empire State building. I have felt like this for a long time now, before they even started shooting romantic movies in that City. Although, I am a sucker for any movies that is on location in New York.

Imagine living in New Jersey and driving across a huge bridge to get to work. Or walking the streets and standing in the middle of Time Square.

It’s all there waiting, the City that never sleeps.

People who dream the most, do the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment